1. My name is Monique Bryher. I intimately understand the demands, stress and hectic lifestyle that you experience as a physician. My work ethic is the same as yours: your mission is to take care of your patients’ health and mine is to make certain that your home purchase or sale needs are met to the best of my abilities. I’m well-connected in the local medical community and have the ability to move quickly to help you achieve your goals.
2. My father was a family practitioner located just outside of Downtown Los Angeles, near the triangle of Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center and Kaiser Sunset. I worked in his office as a teenager, helping out with billing. From the time I was able to walk, I regularly accompanied him on hospital rounds and weekend house calls after he picked up prescriptions for his patients from a neighborhood, family-owned pharmacy. Two of my relatives are physicians in emergency medicine and in surgery.
3. I am an experienced, proven healthcare professional myself, having earned an MSPH (master of science in public health) from the UCLA Fielding School of Public Health and consulting in healthcare research, clinical research and epidemiology, developing diabetes and vaccine registries (see Vaccine Safety Datalink and vaccine safety), transfusion safety studies, medical records, HEDIS and auditing for almost 25 years. Listed at the bottom of this page are hospitals, healthcare plans and agencies with which I was affiliated.
4. HOME SELLERS: If you are considering selling your home, please call me for a no-obligation consultation. My goal when I represent home sellers is to sell your home to the most qualified buyer for the highest possible price and at minimum disruption to you.
5. HOME BUYERS: As your Realtor® , I am committed to finding you and your family your special home in the neighborhood you like and making your move as smooth as possible. Being a Los Angeles native, I’ve sold properties throughout Los Angeles City, Los Angeles County (Pasadena, Burbank-Glendale, Westside, South Bay, West Hollywood-Beverly Hills-Santa Monica, San Fernando Valley) and parts of Ventura County and Orange County. Click here to learn more.
Monique Bryher, MSPH / Broker-Associate, Realtor®
Physician Real Estate Agent
Pinnacle Estate Properties, Inc.
* if you are a practice manager, program coordinator for residents or fellows, a physician recruiter in Human Resources, a dedicated physician services specialist or physician retention specialist for a Los Angeles hospital or Ventura hospital, please click here ***
Monique Bryher’s professional affiliations:
Federal Centers for Disease Control
Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Los Angeles Biomedical Institute
Southern California Permanente Medical Group
Kaiser Permanente / Department of Research & Evaluation
USC Medical Center
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Blue Cross of California
Tenet Healthcare Corporation**
L.A. County Dept. of Health Services
** (under its former name American Medical International, or AMI)
© Copyright 2010-2017 Monique Bryher. The contents of this blog may not be copied or reprinted without written permission.
Physician Relocation Specialists – Los Angeles
Physician Relocation Services – Los Angeles
Physician Real Estate Agent – Los Angeles
Physician Loans – Los Angeles
Physician Realtor – Los Angeles
Doctor Loans – Los Angeles