Rx for HomesPosted by: Monique
Physician Real Estate Specialist – Los Angeles
Do you want Concierge Service without paying a Concierge Fee?
My real estate business works closely with a limited number of physicians who seek a trustworthy and focused professional to guide them through their real estate transaction (listing or purchase). Why a limited number? Very simply, I want to give you the attention and service you deserve so that you can focus on what’s truly important:
(1) caring for your patients and
(2) spending quality, relaxing time with your family.
7 Ways I am Different from Other Realtors®
1. I am a Realtor® who intimately understands the demands, stress and hectic lifestyle that you experience as a physician.
2. My father, Dr. Voegele, was a family practitioner located just outside of Downtown Los Angeles, near the triangle of Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center and Kaiser Sunset. I worked in his office as a child and regularly accompanied him on hospital rounds and weekend house calls after he picked up prescriptions for his patients at a neighborhood, family-owned pharmacy. My brother practiced first in emergency medicine and is now in family practice. My cousin is a thoracic surgeon.
3. I am an experienced healthcare professional myself, having earned an MSPH (master of science in public health) from UCLA and consulting in healthcare research, clinical research and epidemiology, developing diabetes and vaccine registries, transfusion safety studies, medical records, HEDIS and auditing for almost 25 years. Below are hospitals, healthcare plans and agencies with which I was affiliated:
Federal Centers for Disease Control
Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Los Angeles Biomedical Institute
Southern California Permanente Group
USC Medical Center
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Blue Cross of California
Tenet Healthcare Corporation**
L.A. County Dept. of Health Services
4. I am committed to finding you and your family the right home and making your move as smooth as possible. Click here to learn more.
5. If you are considering selling your home, please call me for a no-obligation consultation. My goal when I represent home sellers is to sell your home to the right buyer for the highest possible price and at minimum disruption to you.
Physicians experience financial difficulties, the same as any other professional.
6. I can help you if you need to do a short sale. Unlike many Realtors®, I close all of my short sales.
7. If you are my client, you get access to a superb, reputable and reasonably-priced credit repair firm to legitimately improve your credit score following your short sale or other financial setbacks.
Monique Bryher, MSPH / Broker-Associate, Realtor®
Physician Relocation Specialist
Pinnacle Estate Properties, Inc.
17327 Ventura Blvd. #100
Encino, California 91316
* if you are a practice manager, program coordinator for residents or fellows, a physician recruiter in Human Resources, a dedicated physician services specialist or physician retention specialist for a Los Angeles hospital or Ventura hospital, please click here ***
** (under its former name American Medical International)
Monique Bryher is an MD Preferred® real estate professional
© Copyright 2010-2013 Monique Bryher. The contents of this blog may not be copied or reprinted without written permission.
Physician Relocation Specialists – Los Angeles
Physician Relocation Services – Los Angeles